Carlo Alberto Bartoletti Foundation
The Carlo Alberto Bartoletti Foundation for promotion, research and safety in Aesthetic Medicine will award every year the best thesis in Aesthetic Medicine, in honour of professor Carlo Alberto Bartoletti and in order to remember his untiring commitment to teaching and sharing of knowledge.
The candidates must have: a degree achieved at EFAMS – European Federation of Aesthetic Medicine Schools, or a two or three-year-long Italian University Master’s degree in Aesthetic Medicine, or a Master’s degree in Aesthetic Medicine or a degree achieved at a School of Aesthetic Medicine organised by Scientific Societies belonging to the International Union of Aesthetic Medicine (UIME). And the candidates must have defended their thesis during the academic year 2015/2016.
The Carlo Alberto Bartoletti Foundation was established in order to honor his memory and to remember his great commitment towards knowledge teaching and sharing.
The foundation aims to spread medical scientific knowledge with particular attention to the following activities:
- providing and financing scholarships and/or awards for deserving students engaged in medical research with a focus on Aesthetic Medicine;
- promoting ethical and social initiatives in collaboration with Italian and foreign Institutions and Foundations;
- organising Continuing Medical Education (ECM) and professional and scientific development activities in the health field;
- promoting training and orienting services in the health and social field;
- promoting Schools of specialisation and postgraduate Courses with particular attention to Aesthetic Medicine;
- organising congresses, conferences, seminars, meetings and discussions about medical matters;
- editing and publishing medical articles focused on Aesthetic Medicine;
- developing partnerships and synergies with other public or private Organisations (national or international) which work in the areas of interest of the Foundation and share its spirit and purpose.
President: Emanuele Bartoletti
CARLO ALBERTO BARTOLETTI INTERNATIONAL AWARD 2021
The Carlo Alberto Bartoletti Foundation for promotion, research and safety in Aesthetic Medicine will award this year again the best thesis in Aesthetic Medicine, defended during the academic year 2019/2020, in honour of professor Carlo Alberto Bartoletti and in order to remember his untiring commitment to teaching and sharing of knowledge.
The call is open to the best thesis in Aesthetic Medicine. The award will consist of annual subscription to two indexed Journals “Dermatologic Surgery” and “Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology”. He/she will also receive a plaque of acknowledgement for his/her scientific production.